We’re very excited to now offer training in an online format. To celebrate the launch of these Self-paced sessions for learning, until the 30th of November, this session can be purchased at the reduced price of €21.50.
This 90 minute self-paced training is delivered by Sharon McCarthy, Founding Director of autism journeys™ Consultancy. 1 in 54 are currently believed to be autistic. This potentially is much higher, with more and more people being identified later in life. This session delves into diagnostic criteria, core features, sensory processing and anxiety, all the while acknowledging both the autistic person’s voice and their strengths. This is an evidence and research based presentation and has been shaped with input of autistic individuals. On completion learners will have a greater understanding of autism, and how this condition presents. Additionally, learners will better understand the impact anxiety and sensory processing has on the autistic person.
- Have a greater understanding of autism in real terms.
- Have greater understanding of sensory processing and anxiety and how both of these impact the autistic individual.
- Lifetime access to video recording
- Lifetime access to audio recording
- PDF of PowerPoint presentation
- What is Autism Learning Support Document
- Certificate of attendance