- Problem solving strategy.
- Proactively prepare strategies for potential situations.
- Build a bank of supports to refer to whenever necessary.
- Includes a visuals board, a school-based scenarios list and instructions for use.
- Print, laminate and re-use again and again.
‘What to do if’ is a proactive planning visual board that allows the user trouble shoot and strategise for any potential scenario they may find themselves in. This pack includes a visuals board that, once printed and laminated, can be used again and again. It also has instructions for use and a list of 70 potential school-based scenarios to get started with.